Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria brings startups and established companies together for future innovation
The business networking in Vienna has a long tradition. But how ready are the Viennese companies really to conquer new fields of innovation jointly and to market them internationally?
Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria is the first German-speaking campus of the largest European co-working network opening this summer in Vienna. Already now the Campus invites startups to apply to the Opening Call. The best teams get three months of free access to all campus services and structured collaboration with top companies. The jury will consist of business angels, community stars and partner company representatives.
Details and link for the application:
The key areas of the Call are:
- Artificial Intelligence with focus on chatbot applications. Here, startups will work with TheVentury’s Chatbot Accelerator Elevate.
- Blockchain will be the topic in cooperation with DigitalCity.Wien and with the Chief Information Officer of the City of Vienna, Ulrike Huemer, as expert counterpart.
- Cloud-Services in cooperation with Microsoft (for startups eligible for BizSpark https://bizspark.microsoft.com/about/faq)
– As a special feature of the fintech field, the Founding Partners Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) provides advice and support regarding innovative solutions for small and medium enterprise banking solutions.
- For ideas and implementations in the field of IOT and data-driven ideas A1 Telekom Austria is available with its experts and the existing A1 Startup Community.
- Mobility Services is an innovative field with upstream – next level mobility gmbh, the subsidiary of the Wiener Linien and the Wiener Stadtwerk, with direct access to multimodal solutions.
- Additional partners for the Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria startup calls are welcomed to join the Call.
In addition the free workplace provided for the winners of the call, the exchange on site with the experts of the partnering companies is crucial. Here is a list of benefits for startups:
- Free working space for you and your company
- Meeting rooms, innovation room and academy access
- Access to industry events
- Free event space for your own events
- On site interaction with experts in the same field
- Cooperation with leading companies in the respective field
- Co-marketing of your solutions in 18 Talent Garden campuses across Europe
- Free work space in the other current 18 campuses of Talent Garden international
Until when to apply?
From now on until March 31, 2017 24:00
Martin Giesswein, co-founder Talentgarden A1 Telekom Austria: “Vienna is a vibrant city for innovation and, like Silicon Valley, we have our own, specific way to work together cross-company. The Innovation2Company program of our Founding Partners Vienna Chamber for Commerce and Industry has paved the way here. Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria is also a project supported by the Wirtschaftsagentur Wien (Vienna Business Agency) and works for Vienna as a business location in the international context . What we can offer as Talent Garden A1 Telekom Austria is to bring these innovative companies physically together and to promote them internationally. For us the community feedback on our Call is necessary to continuously optimized our work in Vienna.”
Ulrike Huemer, Chief Information Officer der Stadt Wien: “Blockchain ist ein wichtiges Thema für mich. Wir müssen schnell verstehen, welche Anwendungsfälle es für die Wiener und Wienerinnen gibt und wie wir sie gestalten sollen. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit mit Startups aus der Blockchain-Community. So werden wir gemeinsam sichere Lösungen zum Nutzen unserer Wienerinnen und Wiener identifizieren.”
The call takes place on the Dealmatrix platform and offers a simple and fast registration.
The call is aimed not only at start-ups, but also at all people and innovative firms who have a competency in the respective field and want to contribute as part of a community. The jury consists of business angels, community stars and representatives of the partner companies.
Apply here: bit.ly/Startup-Call