Talent Garden Innovation School | Open Day September 22nd
A free online event to introduce our job-oriented courses and take a deep dive into our products: modules, features, requirements to apply, teachers, and much more!
You will also have the chance to meet our team and ask any questions you may have.
What are our courses?
IMPORTANT NOTE: All our 6-week job-oriented training programs are for free if you fulfill A-kasse or Jobcenters criteria!
Who are these courses for?
Our courses are designed for people who are currently unemployed and have the ambition to take the next step in their career and get the most in-demand skills on the job market. We aim to provide students with opportunities to acquire highly requested skill sets.
- 10:00-10:20: Introduction to Talent Garden and the Innovation School Courses
- 10:20-11:30: Q&A and How to Apply.
Why could this event be useful for you?
- You will learn more about our Job-oriented courses
- You will get to know the Innovation School team, and we’ll answer all questions about our learning programs
- You will find out how to apply to our courses
- You will connect with like-minded people who might become your fellow students
Enrique Guerrero, Education Advisor @ Talent Garden Innovation School.
Talent Garden Innovation School
Talent Garden Innovation School provides fast, in-depth, and hands-on training programs designed to meet the real needs of the job market. We offer courses in the fields of digital technologies and innovation, with a focus on Digital marketing and UX & graphic design. Our flexible and interactive programs combine recorded on-demand sessions, live teaching sessions, and networking opportunities.
Practical information to attend the online event
- This event is an online event and will take place on ZOOM
- After your registration on Eventbrite, you will receive an email with the link to the online event
- You can enter via the link provided on the day and time of the event
- The number of guests is limited, and only registered people can enter the event
- Please note that the event will be recorded, and its content might be used for future marketing activities