Understanding Groups and Leaders Course
A five-day course on how to become more effective as a group member and leader.Register
Powered by Hyper Island
Hyper Island designs learning experiences that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world.
About the Design Thinking For Innovation course
Learning occurs through the experience of situations, reflecting, group dynamics, and understanding your own role in them. You will learn about the following:
- Experiencing an experiential (experience based) learning model
- Increasing insight into your own personality
- Being able to identify and handle conflict
- Being able to communicate in a direct and clear way
- Being able to give and receive effective feedback
- Being able to recognize different phases of a group’s development
- Understanding that there is a need for different leadership styles
- Increasing self-confidence and self-insight
Become a more effective group member and leader
Understanding Group and Leaders (UGL) is a unique training course organized and facilitated over five days by Här och Nu, the most experienced company in arranging UGL in English. They provide the opportunity for international organizations to offer their employees ways to achieve exceptional team performance – the Swedish way. Today, many of the major Swedish organisations use UGL training as a part of their HR developmental program. UGL also deals with the problems and possibilities of leadership related to the development of the group’s maturity, and which style of leadership will promote both task solving and group development. This course has been used as a basic leadership training within the Swedish armed forces for more than 20 years. The UGL course is held over five days at Lejondals Slott, a very nice venue, beautifully situated by the water in Bro some 35 kilometers north-west of Stockholm. The castle offers the perfect setting and environment for UGL, with comfortable rooms, excellent food, and quiet surroundings in nature.