UX and Graphic Design Course
Learn how to understand your users – their behaviour, pain points and motivations – and be able to design successful, frictionless and joyful experiences for them, whether it is websites, apps or even services.
The world of today is user-centric, meaning that the customer – the person using a product or service – is the one to keep in mind during the design process. Learn the essentials of UX and Graphic Design, how to run a design sprint, conduct user research, usability testing and more.
The UX and Graphic Design course (Brugervenlighed og Grafisk Design) is a 10 ECTS module from the Academy Profession Degree in Information & Communication Technology.Apply now
We’re your perfect match
We think about your professional future
Who is a UX Designer, and what does a UX Designer do?
A UX Designer is a professional who successfully creates great user experiences for customers. They know their users and work alongside them – through research and continuous testing – to create experiences that give the desired result.
Are UX jobs in demand?
The UX job market has grown over 70 % in the last year, and it is showing no signs of slowing down.
It offers great opportunities for career advancement. From an entry-level position to a highly specialized role, you have the opportunity to scale your career with UX skills, leading to more responsibilities. It’s also a vital skill set for anyone who has dreamt of having their own website, app or e-commerce.
What you will learn
This course is the perfect opportunity to understand the behind-the-scenes of the world of User Experience. During 6 weeks, you will learn the fundamentals of UX and Graphic Design, as well as the latest tools to help you kickstart a career in UX Design.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn to go through the steps of a Design sprint, from understanding the problems your users are experiencing, to empathising with your users to decide exactly what problem to solve, to ideating for solutions, choosing one to prototype and finally testing it and iterating the entire process to make it even better.
- Understand why consumers do as they do. How do we get to know our users better and test the behavioral design of our target audience? You will also learn about nudging and how it is used in an ethical manner.
- Learn how to carry out user research and report findings. Get to know your users, their needs and challenges using surveys and interviews. Ask the right questions using techniques like “The Mom Test”, and learn to analyze the results of your research.
A certified professional
You will receive a digital certificate on Accredible at the end of the course, which you can directly add to your LinkedIn profile.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people who are currently unemployed, providing them with opportunities to acquire highly requested skillsets. It’s free of cost if you fulfil the criteria for a 6-week job-oriented training program. Please, check the detailed requirements to participate and the application process below on the page.Apply now
- You are interested in a career entry to UX and Graphic Design
- You want to add UX and Graphic Design skills to your resumé
- You need UX skills to create your own webpage, app or e-commerce