UX/UI Design Online Crash Course
No matter your professional background, UX/UI Design is a versatile skill set that will support you in reaching new levels of success. Adding it to your CV is guaranteed to bring new opportunities anywhere from graphic design to sales, marketing to web development and beyond.
This 4-week, part-time UX/UI Design Online Crash Course will give you the knowledge and mindset to integrate UX into your next projects and open professional doors as you acquire one of 2022’s most in-demand skills.Request information
We’re your perfect match
We think about your professional future
Who is it for?
As this is a beginner’s course, pre-knowledge in or previous experience with UX/UI is not required. We are looking for people with empathy, a passion for design and some aesthetic sensibility.
Please note that the program is in English, so a proficient knowledge of the language is a requirement.
What will you learn?
The UX/UI Design Online Crash Course will help you:
- Understand the definition of user experience and the competitive value of working with UX
- Understand and apply the design process
- Know the difference between UX, UI and usability
- Be able to boost your team by facilitating idea generation and offering constructive criticism
- Understand how to organise, execute and analyse qualitative and quantitative user research
- Be able to create personas and their customer journeys to define a product vision
- Understand the importance of requirements engineering within the usability life cycle
- Understand how to generate then refine ideas to create a product/service definition
- Understand design basics, as well as UI and interaction principles
- Know how to design and build a testable prototype with different techniques and tools like Figma
- Know how to test a prototype in an agile way
- Understand how UX designers work in different organisations
- Understand the UX industry, trends, culture and roles