Digital Product Management Online Program
Gain the skills, the knowledge and the mindset needed to define, build and improve Digital Products.
Product Management is the art of delivering value both to customers and the business, while balancing the short and long-term impact of the Product Development cycle. Learn how to design, build and improve a digital Product and work on solutions that will drive impact to the business.Apply now
Your future in the field
What is a Digital Product Manager and what does a Digital Product Manager do?
Product Management is a discipline that combines customer understanding, business, and technology to ultimately deliver value. Depending on the organisation’s scale and stage, a Product Manager is responsible for all the strategic and tactical aspects of building a digital product that will deliver value to customers and the business.
They do so by analysing customer problems and opportunities, prioritising them based on qualitative and quantitative data, and working with the team in designing and implementing the best solutions – ultimately, managing stakeholders’ expectations by communicating both the strategy and the execution details effectively. In a nutshell, a Product Manager is a good problem solver with a great dose of empathy.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the role of the product manager and the skills needed
- Learn how to gather customer insights
- Learn how to build hypothesis and experiments based on customer insights
- Bring customer insights into the traditional development cycle
- Be able to make product decisions based on statistically relevant data
- Understand how to make an impact on the business depending on the company-specific business model
- Learn how to incremental improve the product and business metrics
- Understand and utilise the right prioritisation framework for your company
- Learn how to connect everything a Product team does with the strategy and the company’s KPIs
- Learn how to communicate strategy, goals, roadmap, and prioritisation to stakeholders in an effective way
- Become an essential part of the Talent Garden community
A certified professional
You will receive a digital certificate on Accredible at the end of the course, which you can directly add to your LinkedIn profile.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people with empathy, an analytical mindset with a rational approach to problem-solving and some aesthetic sensibility. It is ideal for junior Project Managers or Project Owners who wish to strengthen their already existing skills, as well as professionals from Engineering/Marketing/Design/Data that want to pivot their career towards Product Management. Our students are passionate about innovation and the latest market trends and have a spirit of research and are always open-minded. To participate in the course, you ideally have:Apply now
- 1-2 years experience as junior Product Manager or Product Owner
- Or previous experience in Product-driven companies, in areas such as Data Science, Engineering, UX Design.
- Passion for problem-solving
- A data-driven mindset
- Empathy towards customers and stakeholders