Ariston Group has embarked on a Digital Transformation Program that will introduce radical innovation across the entire value chain by bringing significant changes in the business processes through the adoption of new digital technologies. To make this all happen, Ariston Group is aiming at injecting new skills and expertise with a good mix of business understanding and technical know-how.
On the hunt for Digital Talents: The Digital Career Program
The Digital Career Program is the perfect match for talented students and newly graduates who want to start their career development in the digital area. With 25 open positions in 9 digital teams, the Program aims at training students or newly graduates and help them become young professionals of the digital world. The selected talents will support the development of new solutions and technologies to enable the Ariston Group digitalization in different digital areas:
- Administration Finance & Control digital solutions
- Procurement and Quality digital solutions
- Supply Chain and Operations & Product Development digital solutions
- ICT Services (Telecommunication, systems and maintenance)
- Cyber and Security Management
- Data management
- Go-to-Market Digital solutions
- Connected Services
- Sales, Services & Marketing solutions
In Talent Garden we believe in innovation and in talent: this is an incredible opportunity for all the Young Digital Talents out there! That’s why we have partnered with Ariston Group in this project: to connect amazing the best digital talents in Europe with amazing job opportunities!
The Perfect Candidate
Are you a student or new graduate with a Master’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics? Would you define yourself as a proactive, open-minded and ambitious person? Are you interested in starting your career in a multinational company and building up a development path that gives you the possibility to work on business processes and digital technologies? Then this is the perfect program for you!
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, open minded and ambitious
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Good communication skills
- Available to travel and to be relocated abroad
- Fluent in English
Would you like to become a Digital Specialist? Here’s how!
The Program consists of two sections: a training path composed of 180 hours of training, in which you will explore several digital-related topics (sales, services, supply chain, operations, finance…), and a real working experience, where you will be working with your tutor in the daily activities, put into practice your learnings and work on a specific digital project that will be assigned as the target of your internship.
The aim is to give you all the tools to become an active protagonist of Ariston’s digital transformation while supporting you to thrive in your professional career.
Participants will experience Ariston’s corporate culture and values and they will:
- be trained on business processes, IT and digital and cutting edge technologies and specific soft skills
- be followed and supported by a dedicated tutor
- experience how to work within digital transformation projects
- “put theory into practice” through a real work experience
- possibility to express your potential and out-of-box vision
- experience a challenging environment able to foster team working
After 6 months’ internship in our headquarters in Fabriano (Marche –IT), the best performers will be offered a permanent contract in Fabriano or Milan. 96% of the participants of the I and II editions have been getting hired!
About Ariston Group
Ariston Group is one of the world’s leading companies in thermic comfort, offering a complete range of heating and water heating products, systems and services designed to provide the maximum degree of comfort with the minimum environmental impact and minimum use of energy.