Challenge Day | UX Design Fundamentals
Are you ready to test your skills and win a scholarship that will cover 100% or 50% of the participation fee for our UX Design Fundamentals Online Course?
Join us for our Live streamed Challenge Day on March, 19th from 5 pm to 7 pm and show us your potential as a UX Designer.
By participating in this Challenge Day you can:
- Work on a personal project that you will present at the end of the event
- Have the possibility to compare yourself with other candidates
- Get feedback from our expert faculty on your potential as a UX Designer
17:00 – 17:10 | Introduction of the Talent Garden Innovation School and our ecosystem
17:10 – 18:15 | Personal Project: develop an innovative solution starting from a business case that we will share
18:15 – 18:50 | Final pitch: tell us your innovative idea!
18:50 – 19:00 | Conclusions and final remarks
How to participate
* Book your ticket (Make sure you have applied for our UX course)
* Wait for the instructions that we will send out via email a few days before the event
* Give it your best (and good luck!)
Talent Garden Innovation School
Thanks to 100% online programs of 120 hours between learning live sessions, content on-demand and Late Night Live events, since 2015 we have been training the most requested digital professionals in the world of work with particular focus on the fields of Data, Marketing, Business, Coding and Design. We have a network of over 500 partner companies and in recent years we have hosted more than 5,000 students in Europe in our classrooms, 94% of whom found work within six months.