Innovation School Open Day – Talent Garden Rainmaking Job-Oriented Courses
During this free online event, we will take a deep dive into our three unemployment training courses, where you can receive more information about the courses, requirements to apply, and meet our faculty and ask any questions you may have.
- Understand the basics of Digital Marketing, Project Management and UX and Graphic Design
- Learn more about our Unemployment training programs.
- Get to know the Innovation School team and have all your questions concerning our learning programs answered.
- Find out how to apply to our courses.
- Connect with like-minded people who might become your fellow students.
Who is this course for?
Our courses are designed for people who are currently unemployed and have the ambition and potential to take the next step in their career and get the most in-demand skills on the job market. We aim to provide students with opportunities to acquire highly requested skill sets. Even if you do not fulfill the requirements of the A-kasse, many of our students have also been funded through their Jobcenters to enroll in our courses.
11:00-11:20: Introduction to Talent Garden and the Innovation School Courses.
11:20-11:40: Q&A and How to Apply.
Anna Cappi, Learning Coordinator at Talent Garden Innovation School.
Anna Cappi has +15 years of experience managing projects within different sectors, ranging from education to innovation and arts. She holds a PhD from Lund University and has been a lecturer at Paris VII and various business schools in Sweden, France and Denmark. Empathy, energy and experience are her key words when facilitating.
Talent Garden Innovation School
The Talent Garden Innovation School provides fast, in-depth and hands-on training programs designed to meet the real needs of the job market. We offer courses in the fields of digital technologies and innovation, with a focus on project management, digital marketing, and UX and graphic design.
Learn more about the digital world by quickly experimenting with channels and products. It is a flexible and interactive program that combines recorded on-demand sessions, live teaching sessions and networking opportunities. Take advantage of this opportunity and improve your skills and career opportunities.
- This event is an online event and will take place on ZOOM.
- After your registration on Eventbrite, you will receive an email with the link to the actual online event.
- You can enter via the link provided on the day and time of the event.
- The number of guests is limited and only registered people can enter the event.
- Please note that the event will be recorded and its content might be used for future marketing activities.