People Club #7 – How to get back to business bravery after Covid-19
We are living in a unique moment in time where constraint is everywhere and we must be willing to recognise what is possible rather than retreat to the safety of a world of digital sameness. Playing it safe now—understandable as it might feel to do so—is often the worst option. Constraint has the unique ability to embolden creativity and innovation.
JEREMY ABBETT– Collaborates with ambitious organizations into realizing the creativity required to thrive in a world of constant change. His experience is built upon starting several ventures that found their genesis at the intersection of design and technology as well as working as Google’s Creative Evangelist.
SEAD AHMETOVIC – Will present our best practice by addressing the challenges associated with recovery after Covid. An extraordinary task, that is met with Talent Garden’s mindset!
In the interactive part of our session, you can reflect on relevant questions that emerge from our discourse and are explored via a digital collaboration tool.
15:00 – 15:15 | Start of People Club Exploration Session #7
- Welcome and News by Talent Garden
15:15 -15:45 | How to get back to business bravery after Covid-19
- Reflections of Jeremy Abbett, Creative Evangelist ∞ Empowering innovators to tap into the world’s most abundant resource: human potential.
15:45-16:15 | Best Practice
- Reflections of Sead Ahmetovic, CEO of WeAreDevelopers GmbH, Europe’s leading platform connecting corporates with tech talent
16:15-16:45 I Collaborative Workshop
- Facilitated by Petra Hauser, Country Manager Austria of Talent Garden: Reflections of participants, Idea generation, Exchange of Business Experience
16:45-17:00 | Virtual Networking
- We are looking forward to continuing this transformational journey with you and see what changes it will bring. To you and to your company!
We will provide you with a link to attend the event on June 24!
JEREMY ABBETT – Inspiring, and co-creating, with ambitious organizations into realizing the creativity required to thrive in a world of constant change.
“Jeremy is an inspirational digital evangelist and people leader. He brings in new perspectives into discussions and invites people to start thinking beyond the obvious.” —Joanna Katharina Lazar, VP Marketing, LEGO Group
SEAD AHMETOVIC – Connecting corporates with the brightest IT talents & developers in Europe.
🚀 CEO & co-founder of WeAreDevelopers, Europe’s leading platform connecting corporates with tech talent
⭐️ Hosting world’s largest congress for developers
👨🏻💻 Developer by heart