Business Data Analysis Full-Time Bootcamp
Gain the skills, the knowledge and the mindset needed to become a data specialist on the fly!
Be it the computer on your desk or the cell phone in your hand, the world is generating an unprecedented amount of data. Using it for business purposes has become inevitable for any company today: with us and our exceptionally practical teaching approach you will become a data specialist on the fly!Apply now
We’re your perfect match
Your future in the field
What is a Data Analyst and what do they do?
The Business Data Analyst is a professional figure capable of having an in-depth understanding of Data Analysis, reading and interpreting various types of data, and its implications at the company level
- Developing data-driven business models
- Identifying and implementing crucial business strategies
- Using data to visualise business insights, communicate them effectively, and plan effective strategies (Data-Driven Management)
- Using specific tools (e.g., OpenRefine, Orange3, SQL) to manipulate data
- Presenting data analyses to stakeholders using Data Visualisation criteria and dashboards
- Understanding the implications of a Data Lake project for business activities
- With a Career Boost plan, we help you enhance your career path and make you more appealing to employers.
Students, faculty, and the Talent Garden community (taggers) will immediately immerse you in the dynamic world of digital. With this program, you will have the opportunity to meet and network with the best digital professionals, and you will also grow through your relationships with them: the lecturers are experts in their fields, the students are chosen for their peer-to-peer growth, and the Taggers are part of the ever-growing digital industry.
What you will learn
By the end of the course, you will know about:
- Ad Hoc Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Data Governance & Best Practices
- Use Cases and Industry Requirements
A certified professional
You will receive a digital certificate on Accredible at the end of the course, which you can directly add to your LinkedIn profile.
Who is the Bootcamp for?Apply now
Previous experience in the area of Business Data Analysis is not required, although professional experience in working with data is an advantage. The Bootcamp would be a good fit for participants with a background in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing & individuals with a primary interest in data and its analysis. English language skills (ideally B2 or C1) are required as the course is in English.
Please note: This Bootcamp is only available for residents in Austria registered at AMS (Arbeitsmarktservice) who fulfil the requirements presented by the AMS advisor.
Talk to your AMS advisor to join the Info Days and find out more!