Intel Movidius Edge AI Incubator Open Day
The Intel Movidius Edge AI Incubator Open Day in Talent Garden Dublin brings to a close the first iteration of the Edge AI Incubator.
Following on from the last open day in April, companies will be demonstrating the measurable progress and improvements that have been made since.
The event will showcase the technologies developed by participating companies over the past 6 months, based on Myriad2 and MyriadX hardware and software from Intel, with the support of the local Intel team in Leixlip.
This event will run from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
An initial short round of presentations will be followed by the opportunity to see the technology first hand and talk to the founders.
Companies participating in the open day:
- Aerodrums – computer-vision based drum-kit
- ApisProtect – honeybee monitoring
- Dolotron – camera modules with ISP and AI analytics
- Evercam – analytics for the construction industry
- Petronics -next generation telepresence robot based on Myriad-X technology
- Retrotech -survey the state of road markings across 70,000km of road network
- HiData – surveillance/people-counting
- Forestry Masters – automation for the forestry sector (process 40M trees/yr)
- Ambisense – using technology to solve complex environmental problems
- Tomra Sorting – high speed industrial sorting
Intel Movidius would like to invite potential investors, state agencies, partners and prospective entries for the next round of the incubator.