Future Day: Paving the road from single projects to radical transformation
Future Day is the last event in a series of four events where Camp have invited companies, industry experts and startups to search for answers on what the Future of Mobility will look like.
So far, we have explored technology, business models and trends such as autonomous driving, connected cars and telematics, mobility as a service and car sharing. During Future Day we will once again have a great line up of expert speakers who will share their experiences and insights with us.
- Understand what it will take to make the future of mobility a reality and how we can move into the future together
- What are the obstacles when implementing new solutions?
- Are the customers ready?
- Who are the necessary stakeholders who must drive this change?
- How can ecosystem partnerships drive change?
- When will the future of mobility happen?
- Nikolaj Bjerngaard, Future mobility lead, New Business and Customer Innovation, Tryg
- Jason Weiss, COO, Axis Innovation
- Sophie Bohr Grønbæk, CEO, Undo
- Jacob Saugman, Head of Innovation Execution, DSB
- Kåre Carlsen, Innovation Director, FDM
- Jane Kaasgaard, Vice President, New Business & Customer Innovation at Tryg
Rasa Strumskyte, Country Director Nordics at Talent Garden