JOIN THE TEAM!
Are you a digital entrepreneur at heart? Do you love your job? Do you want to change the world by growing something BIG? If so, you might be a great addition to the Talent Garden team. Please check available positions and send your application to email@example.com
COMMUNITY AND CAMPUS LEAD – TAG Barcelona
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Type: Full Time
Level: Junior – Experienced
Languages: English and Spanish/Catalan (mandatory)
Talent Garden (TAG) is a global network of coworking spaces for digital innovators. We provide our members with the creatively designed the space, community, network and services needed for their growth. After running 9 campuses in Italy, TAG decided to bring this unique concept further and set digital gardens all around Europe with the second international stop in Barcelona.
Talent Garden team consists of completely different passions but one vision driven individuals – we all believe in work-life balance, power of creativity, share love for digital and believe that like-minded people, growing in one garden can help each other succeed faster in creating what they love.
Right now we are looking for you – a talented individual who can take a good care of the coworking spirit in Barcelona, Spain. We are offering a full time position for experienced community/coworking manager who will be reporting directly to the campus CEO and the TAG team based in Milan, Italy. We are now in the process of setting up a little, cozy coworking space in the heart of Barcelona and the team completion is a crucial part as every team member adds a personal touch to the space.
Brief goals of the Campus and Community Lead:
– Become a soul of the space: develop a collaborative work environment and foster members interaction through formal and informal activities
– Maintain the high coworking space occupancy rate and achieve set sales goals
– Spread the love for TAG Barcelona: engage members and external communities
– Supervise and ensure building functionality: to take care of the smooth work-life and control day-today technical/operational matters
– Take care of the extra service offerings and its usability; identify and fulfill member needs by constantly offering new service deals.
– Try to reach and maintain 100% of members’ happiness and satisfaction of the workspace and services.
The main areas of responsibilities:
– Sales and Marketing basics: generate new member leads and work on the coworking space occupancy
– Support members with the day-to-day issues
– Take responsibility of the community feeling and work-life balance within the campus
– Report and keep communication with the external campus facilities providers to ensure high quality of the work environment.
– Manage daily administrational operations from members registration to the internal invoice system supervision
– Contribute with your ideas and solutions to the local and global team.
– Scout new opportunities for TAG Barcelona locally and internationally, and contribute to the team work at all the levels
Some ‘sweet extras’:
– Be a part of a startup – a small group of talented people who believe in shaping the future by doing things with love and passion at their best.
– Opportunity to travel among the campuses and work with other fellows
– Yearly and monthly meetups/workshops/ team buildings for all the TAG team members
– Professional growth – we try to create new career opportunities
– TAG discounts and partner offers
– You have to believe in what you do. TAG aims at building the biggest community of the talented innovators of the digital sector; accelerating their growth by providing services and amplifying their impact by connecting them locally and worldwide. Think, if you share the same will.
– You have to be proactive. Not knowing things cause less trouble then not having a will to learn them. Here we fail, ask, learn, experiment and grow all together.
– You have to think as an entrepreneur. We offer you freedom to create something amazing in a ready space: filling it with like-minded people, fostering innovative work-life culture and helping each other businesses blossom.
If all of these things excite you and sound familiar, please let us know about yourself. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay creative, hungry and proactive. Apply at email@example.com with the e-mail subject ‘TAG Barcelona lead’.
VISUALS WIZARD / Experienced graphic designer
Full time position, (preferably) based in Milan, Italy
Talent Garden is a global community that accelerates and celebrates digital innovation. We are growing a global network of coworking campuses and we need YOU to join this roller-coaster ride. The experienced designer we’re looking for is one that loves Talent Garden brand and style (it is a special one!), believes in the idea and wants to be part of its growth.
– To love Tag brand as it was yours
– Drive the whole visual strategy of Talent Garden – all our visual identity in your hands!
– Constantly do creative thinking to produce new ideas, concepts and innovation to redefine any design materials
– To create and often upgrade offline materials (printed marketing materials, merchandise) and online pieces of art (visuals for digital communication, presentations, web design solutions and implementation)
– To take leadership in design-related decisions and ensure Tag brand consistency
– To surprise the team – we love proactivity and new design material ideas
We need a person with:
– Rich portfolio, high ambitions and lots of energy
– Creative confidence – be brave and ambitious, we are talking about international visibility
– Mastery of design principles for both print and digital platforms
– Web design, UX knowledge and experience; HTML is a plus
– Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
– Good eye for interior design – our coworking spaces have unique design and sometimes you can be asked to innovate it; knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
– Passion for languages: English is a must, Italian is a plus
We can promise often authority in decision-making, crazy, multilingual team, freedom for your creativity, good Italian coffee and opportunity to grow something big together.
If you feel ready to craft and manage art pieces for Tag brand please share your talent with firstname.lastname@example.org Your works speaks for you, do not forget a portfolio!