Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Full Time
Level: 2 – 5 years
Talent Garden is the place where digital and technology professionals work, learn and connect.
Talent Garden is Europe’s largest digital networking and professional training platform for digital innovation. Today Talent Garden has 23 campuses in 8 countries (Albania, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain) hosting thousands of talented people, including startups, freelancers, companies and large corporations.
Talent Garden’s mission is to create local, vibrant, globally connected campuses that empower digital & tech communities.
Talent Garden was founded with the aim of creating an ecosystem that would connect, support and grow the best startups and communities in technological and digital arenas and contribute to the professional development of future global innovators.
Talent Garden hosts over 3,500 innovators including freelancers, startups, agencies, entrepreneurs, investors, students and companies of all sizes. Open 24 hours a day, Talent Garden campuses offer workstations, meeting rooms, training rooms, laboratories, fablabs – everything that innovators need to succeed.
At Talent Garden we have different skills and passions but one vision drives us: we all believe in work-life balance, innovation, share a love for digital and believe that like-minded people, growing in one ‘garden’ can help each other succeed.
Right now we are looking for you – a full time Office Manager who can take care of the newest Talent Garden campus in Dublin. It is a 3.000 sqm campus that is a truly international project aiming to gather the best digital companies, startups, corporates and individual professionals.
Brief goals of the Campus Office Manager:
– Ready to assist: effectively maintain ongoing campus operations and ensure its functionality: to
ensure a smooth work-life balance and keep the customers satisfaction at the highest level.
– A well oiled machine: maintain and constantly improve the entire campus infrastructure: to support on service suppliers’ selection and contracting, internal campus platform management and daily
– To be an outstanding team player. An Office Manager is one of the core players in building a successful campus.
– Hospitality is key. The face of the campus with a customer first attitude.
– There will be some paperwork. Managing our members contacts, invoicing external clients and our suppliers, and maintaining the ERP system.
The main areas of responsibilities:
– Oversee the maintenance of the entire campus and support members with daily issues.
– Weekly review and brief report on campus operational condition, ongoing and planned fixes and improvements, and other office related operations. This person will be also working with the Facilities
& Operational Manager of Talent Garden HQ.
– Overview campus payments, manage daily campus financial operations and coordinate daily purchases.
– Take care of the daily administrational basics and financial reporting: controlling correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions in accordance with the facility management rules; controlling campus opening and closing procedures; generation of invoices to customers (active cycle); registration of invoices sent by suppliers (passive cycle); payments to suppliers; filing of accounting and financial reporting to both the accountants and parent company.
– Contribute with your ideas and solutions to the local and global team.
- Contribute to the business development and campus growth strategy.
- Experience in managing various office service suppliers.
– 2-5 years of working experience in office management/administration.
– Organizational, communication skills and team management experience.
– An understanding of accounting, financial reporting and administration, with a good knowledge of accounting tools.
– Strong analytical mindset. Comfortable using data to better understand problems to deliver solutions.
Join the team, apply by sending your CV to email@example.com