Digital Marketing Course
The world is changing, and so is the way we connect with our customers. We have designed our Digital Marketing course for professionals who are currently unemployed so they can get the most in-demand skills on the job market. You will learn how to use digital channels such as search engines, email, social media, and other websites to connect with current and future customers.
Along with the essentials of Digital Marketing, you will also discover how to create engaging content, use Google Analytics, paid search, social media and more. Discover if you are eligible to participate free of cost in the details below remembering you must have an education level lower than a professional education or a shorter vocational education.
This Digital Marketing course (Academy Profession degree in Sales and Marketing) is approved as a 6- week job-oriented training program on the nationwide positiveliste under occupational group “Sales and Marketing” with educational code 37607.
What is Digital Marketing and what does a Digital Marketer do?
A digital marketer is a professional who successfully develops, implements and manages marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. The digital marketer plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Are Digital Marketing jobs in demand?
LinkedIn has listed Digital Marketing as one of the Top 10 in-demand skills on the job market globally.
It offers great opportunities for career advancement. From an entry-level position to a highly specialized role, you have the opportunity to scale your career with Digital Marketing skills, leading to more responsibilities. It’s also a vital skillset, whether you are employed or self-employed.
Info & Cost
No Ordinary Education
“Everything that has been said is actionable and valuable”
Watch the video to hear what some of our former students have to say about their experiences at Talent Garden Rainmaking.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people who are currently unemployed, providing them with opportunities to acquire highly requested skillsets. It’s free of cost if you fulfil the criteria for a 6-week job-oriented training program. Please, check the detailed requirements to participate and the application process below on the page.
- You are interested in a career entry to Digital Marketing
- You want to add Digital Marketing skills to your resumé
- You need Digital Marketing skills to start your own company
Find out how to become a Digital Marketer
The Digital Marketing module is an academic subject with 10 ECTS credits and is obtained from the academy program in management. The module is offered on behalf of the Københavns Erhvervsakademi, KEA, under the Open Education Act. The module is concluded with an exam.
During 6 weeks, you will learn the fundamentals of Digital Marketing, as well as the latest tools to help you kickstart a career in Digital Marketing.
Understand how to use social media for businesses and how to connect with your target audience.Become acquainted with the most significant social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Set up, maintain and optimize a Google Ads campaign. Perform conversion tracking, add a relevant audience, set bids, budgets and targeting. Do effective keyword research and create impactful and relevant ads.
Learn how to work with different types of conversions and learn how you can optimise marketing efforts to generate more sales, subscriptions and downloads.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Understand how Search engines work and different ranking concepts. Learn how to perform keyword research and understand how SEO SEO practices can grow business.
Social Media Advertising
Create ads on social media and learn how to optimise them by collecting and analysing data. Learn about Facebook ads, remarketing, lead generation and more.
Create a digital strategy for your company. See how each channel and action point complement each other and work out a plan for how to prioritize and implement.
Create a solid email marketing strategy where you increase your open rates, establish automated campaigns, design personalized customer journeys and improve your click rate.
Understand the meaning of a user friendly website and how analysing user data and user tests can ensure your users are getting the experience you want them to have.
Learn how to build a professional brand through content marketing and the role content can play in digital marketing. Understand what is needed to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy and how analysis enhances the effectiveness of content marketing.
KEA – Copenhagen School of Design and Technology – develops and offers practical and business-oriented higher education at Bachelor (BA) and Academy Professional (AP) levels. It has close cooperation with the business community and educational institutions both in Denmark and abroad. KEA is also a knowledge centre for public and private-sector enterprises.
Requirements to participate
The Digital Marketing course (Academy Profession degree in Sales and Marketing) is approved as a 6- week job-oriented training program on the nationwide positiveliste under occupational group “Sales and Marketing” with educational code 37607. If you fulfill the requirements, you have the right to get the course funded through your A-kasse. Many of our students have also been funded through their Jobcenters.
Funding through your A-kasse:
- You may start the course when you have been unemployed for 5 weeks, if:
- You have a High School diploma, eg. HTX, STX and HHX or similar.
- You have a professional education, eg. hairdresser, chef, welder.
- You have a short (max 2 years) higher education and a professional education (simultaneously).
- You have been unemployed for a maximum of 9 months (if you are + 25 years old), and max 6 months (if you are – 25 years old).
- You have 2 years of relevant work experience
Funding through the Jobcentre:
- Even if you do not fulfill the requirements of the A-kasse, you have good possibilities to receive funding through your Jobcenter.
If you are unsure about the entry requirements and where you fit in, please don’t hesitate to fill in the form, and we will get back to you shortly.
How to apply?
If you have decided that you want to join our course, do must do the following steps to register:
If you fulfill the criteria for A-kasse:
- Reserve your spot by filling in the form above. This is completely unbinding.
- You will receive an email from us where we ask you to send your diplomas.
- We will then send you a filled-out AR237 form.
- You will now send your AR237 form to your A-kasse.
- Once your A-kasse has approved you, we will get a confirmation and send you a welcome email.
- At this point, you are enrolled and can begin your new adventure!
If you DO NOT fulfill the criteria for A-kasse:
- Reserve your spot by filling in the form above. This is completely unbinding.
- You will then receive an email from us with a brochure which you can print out.
- At this point, you need to contact the caseworker at your jobcenter and present the course to them. It is your caseworker who decides if they will fund the course for you.
- Once we have received a confirmation email or call from your caseworker, you are registered in the course.
- We will then contact you with a welcome email.
- You are now enrolled and can begin your new adventure!
We look forward to having you join us!Apply Now
Anna Cappi has +15 years of experience managing projects within different sectors, ranging from education to innovation and arts. She holds a PhD from Lund University and has been a lecturer at Paris VII and various business schools in Sweden, France and Denmark. Empathy, energy and experience are her key words when facilitating.
A very well prepared course, with knowledgeable instructors. This course has a good mix of theory and hands-on training and it is possible to attend no matter at what knowledge level you are - I had a great experience.
Ibrahim Kamstrup-Akkaoui, VP, Novo Nordisk
We got bombarded with interesting, relevant and up to date materials. I will definitely use takeaways from this course to implement in the company's marketing strategy.
Stéphane Le Borne, Digital Product Designer, AWE.dk
I thought I would go home with a few things to try out, but ended up with a whole book of new ideas to try out.
Jacob Oredson, Partner & Founder at Copenhagen Venture Exchange
Talent Garden Rainmaking
Talent Garden Rainmaking, our campus at Holmen in Copenhagen, is a community of 350 local entrepreneurs and tech professionals from more than 60 different companies.
11 May – 24 June | 2020
weeks of full immersion
hours of teaching sessions
entrepreneurs to get inspiration from
opportunities to apply your knowledge
Dive deeper into the world of Digital Marketing
The demand for digital marketing skills exceeds current supply in the job market. This is the ideal time to time to acquire the skills in demand. But what exactly do you need to know to get started in digital marketing?
We rank the top 20 most valuable digital marketing tools from the areas of analytics & data, SEO & blog content, social media marketing, email automation, visual design, landing pages, project management and content curation.
There are many more tools out there for hungry project managers, eager to optimise their workflows. These seven are the best way to get acquainted with project management software and can be combined with each other for optimal, super-tailored results.
The value of the Talent Garden ecosystem
- Get access to our global community of 4,500 innovators including freelancers, startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students spread across our 23 campuses in Europe.
- A network of experts and companies from all industries
- Exclusive informal events with guest speakers
- Entry into our exclusive alumni community, a dedicated Slack channel, live events and constant updates on new professional opportunities
- Access to a dynamic and stimulating campus with over 350 digital talents
- Entry to all events and workshops exclusively dedicated to Talent Garden community
- The possibility of participating in national hackathons and other challenges with preferential access
- All discounts and benefits reserved for the Talent Garden members including the use of our internal community platform
- The opportunity to obtain a desk within the campus with a discounted price