9th edition January
UX Design Bootcamp Vienna
Start your career as a UX Designer with a complete skill set, an excellent command of the most-used design tools, a competitive portfolio and CV prepared with Talent Garden’s advisors, and introductory meetings with top Austrian employers.
In this 13-week intensive UX Design Bootcamp, you will be immersed in the world of User Experience Design. Set entirely in person at the Talent Garden Campus in Vienna, the program will give you the knowledge needed to create the frictionless and user-friendly customer experiences that tech companies want.Apply now
We’re your perfect match
Your future in the field
What is a UX Designer and what does a UX Designer do?
A UX Designer is a “user experience” expert who can research and solves users’ needs by analysing how people perceive a given experience, digital or otherwise. UX Professionals create effective solutions for design problems, ensuring smooth usability with a high conversion rate.
What you will learn
At the end of the Bootcamp, you will be able to:
- Understand the definition of user experience and the competitive value of working on UX.
- Understand and practice the design process, as well as the rules behind human perception and how to gain insights into cognition and psychology.
- Make accessible designs by applying the principles of (graphic) design, colour and typography.
- Understand the basic terminology of web development and know the parts that make up a website or app.
- Analyse and specify the requirements of the users. Analyse personas and the customer journey, as well as define a product vision.
- Apply different prototyping techniques and software tools to create a fully functional and interactive prototype.
- Know visual design principles and their patterns. Plan, implement and evaluate usability tests.
- Pitch and defend design decisions, as well as provide constructive feedback to others.
- Understand the UX industry, culture, roles and latest market trends.
Who is the Bootcamp for?
This Bootcamp is designed for participants who want to learn how to create outstanding user experiences to either start a career as a UX designer or integrate UX skills into their current profession. As we create a class of creative and innovative minds that want to challenge themselves, we are looking for applicants who show empathy, an analytical mindset, a rational approach to problem-solving and an innate aesthetic sensibility. Previous experience or knowledge in UX design is not needed.Apply now
- Please note that the Bootcamp is in English, so a proficient knowledge of the language is required.
- During the first interview with our team, we will understand if the Bootcamp is the right choice for you.